Saturday, August 9, 2008
Please give three reasons why ISB should admit you into the class of 2010. These reasons should ideally differentiate you from your competition
I need you people to help me to write these essays
Let me collect the points :
Where is my POD (point of difference) with other guys who are applying to ISB
Where is my Strength which will make me the best of the breed who will get selected on the basis of that extra strength (skill, knowledge, experience)?? How I am best not the next??
I am taking help for essay writing from essaysandsop.com which almost most of the seniors suggested at the roadshow of ISB hyderabad.
Chalo pls add ur comments.....
Let me collect the points :
Where is my POD (point of difference) with other guys who are applying to ISB
Where is my Strength which will make me the best of the breed who will get selected on the basis of that extra strength (skill, knowledge, experience)?? How I am best not the next??
I am taking help for essay writing from essaysandsop.com which almost most of the seniors suggested at the roadshow of ISB hyderabad.
Chalo pls add ur comments.....
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]