Saturday, August 9, 2008

 

You are contesting the election to be the President of the ISB Student Body. Write a speech you will deliver to the student body on why they should el

This one is the best thing for me

I have been the general secretary at IIT Madras and there we had to make a campaign and I read a speech.

I have given the same to the professional writers www.essaysandsop.com for the same but they have asked me to wait till they reply.

This will definitely contain the rhetorics like Gates and Jobs and I want to make this on the same lines.

I have told essaysandsop.com guys to make it as an informal speech but they said there are other colleges in U.S. who had earlier taken this ploy to put students on the wrong foot.

God bless us

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]